Friday, July 6, 2007

Why I Need English?

Sometimes I think about myself why I need English. There are two reasons why I want to learn English. The best reason is pretty simple. Because English is important during I live in the world. America is powerful country in the world, right now. It means English is the most useful language wherever I go. For example, when I go travel to another country, have business meeting or want to read global newspaper, I can use English pretty well. I need English for my study and my job of future. If I can use English like native speaker, I can earn and save more money than I don’t know about English. That’s why everybody wants to know study English.

The other reason is my personal wishing. I use to watch America Drama when I live in Korean. Most America dramas are really professional and big scale. These look like blockbuster movies, not just dramas. I always thought that if I can understand everything without subtitle how I feel. I like many kinds of dramas and movies. I don’t mind the movie what is from. That is second reason why I want to study English and want to use English. One teacher let me know about an attitude when I start to learn a second language. She said that never give up. I was doing well and I am doing well right now, I think. I’ll never give up to learn English for my future. Today, hard time to learn English, I remind me again “I am the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be.”

No comments: